Triple protection active for watertight waterproofing
AMPHIBIA 3000 GRIP is an EPDM PRE-CAST waterproof membrane, reactive to contact with water, SELF-REPAIRING, SELF-SEALING and SELF-FASTENING to the concrete. This is composed of a co-extruded, multi-layer, polymer, continuous coat, with differentiated function for total water tightness of underground structures against water seepage. It is composed of 3 layers with expansive capacity differentiated by the following features: – TIGHT BARRIER, WATERTIGHT layer – CORE, self-sealing and self-repairing super expansive safety layer, even in the event of a puncture – ACTIVE BARRIER, hydro-reactive layer with controlled expansion, prevents side water seepage and seals the overlaps. Moreover it is provided with a calibrated non-woven fabric on the inner face –side in contact with fresh concrete – which allows the mechanical adhesion of the membrane to the structure.
Where to use it
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete underground structures such as residential and industrial buildings, shopping malls, public works etc…which require close and continuous contact between waterproofing product and structure (foundation slabs and walls, against diaphragms, piles, Berlinese or disposable formwork, internal tanking of existing structures) It can also be used in other structures such as channels, tanks, purification systems, tunnels, etc…
- Anti-damp protection for concrete structures built at ground level such as underfloor screeds
- Cold application with easy visual inspection of correct installation
- Self-sealing overlappings
- Absolute impermeability with no side seepage of water
- Immediate mechanical protection, self-repairing also on accidental holes
- High resistance to hydraulic load
- High flexibility and capacity to bridge cracks
- Total adhesion to the reinforced concrete structure
- Easy passage of connecting reinforcements with self-sealing holes
- Resistance to aggressive natural agents contained in the ground
- Also usable in the presence of salt water
There are no reviews yet.