Control and seal cracks, increasing the productivity of the castings
BREAK is a self-sealing watertight box element designed to control and seal any spontaneous cracks that develop in the reinforced concrete. They seal automatically when water passes through, thanks to the hydro-expansive action of the bentonite joint installed inside.
Where to use it
- To determine and guide contraction phenomena in reinforced concrete walls, constructed continuously, such as:
- Retaining walls in general
- Waste water treatment plants
- Supporting walls, etc
- Perfect hydraulic water-tightness
- Maximum control of shrinkage of reinforced concrete
- Possibility of preparing continuous concrete castings without joints
- Considerable savings in terms of time and money
- Allows the reinforcement bars to be laid without interruptions
There are no reviews yet.