Versatility and flexibility of use for waterproofing surfaces subject to moderate movements and to positive and negative hydrostatic pressure
PLASTIVO 180 is a polymer-modified two-component thixotropic flexible waterproofing coating with CORE CURING TECHNOLOGY for an effective curing both in presence of low temperatures and partially damp surfaces.
Where to use it
For negative/positive hydrostatic pressure waterproofing of wall surfaces or concrete, affected by slight settlements and/or movements. Particularly suitable for:
- To temporarily waterproof floors and screeds before the definitive works
- Slabs and structures exposed to contact with water
- Substrates in general, also lightened with expanded clay
- Ledges, concrete gutters, flower boxes (set-up anti-root protection beforehand) and wells
- Tanks, channels and structures also intended to contain drinking water, reinforced concrete foundation walls, pools, etc
- All indoor surfaces such as kitchens, bathrooms and showers even if made of gypsum board
- Dry floors
There are no reviews yet.