Double protection for waterproofing in worksites with high water head
VOLGRIP HP is a self-gripping bentonite membrane for the effective protection against groundwater of structures built with reinforced concrete that is constant, fluctuating or due for demolition. Thanks to the double layer, VOLGRIP + MDPE (polyethylene membrane), it guarantees double protection, also in the presence of high water head, and exceptional self-confinement.
Where to use it
- Applications with reinforced concrete castings (beds and foundation walls against diaphragms, sheet pile and Berlinese retaining walls, existing foundations or disposable formwork) in constructions such as garages, cellars, warehouses, safety vaults, taverns, stores, multi-storey car parks, underpasses, tunnels etc… Contact Volteco Technical Service for a different use.
- Easy and quick application
- Natural Sodium Bentonite-based product
- Insuperable self-confinement
- High impermeability even in difficult sites and in the presence of water with high salinity or polluted
- It can be drilled, cut and shaped to adapt to the structure
- Natural-based product and, depending on the type of design, it earns points for LEED certification
There are no reviews yet.